Shawn ReillyExecutive Vice President/GM/Limited Partner
- More than 15 years of senior level management in real estate development which included two of America's most successful master planned communities - St. Lucie West, Florida and Tradition, Florida.
- Over 10 years of sports management experience and interaction in Major League and Minor League Baseball with the New York Mets spring training complex in Port St Lucie, Florida; Jamestown Jammers and Niagara Falls Rapids of the New York-Penn League.
- Created and negotiated the naming rights for Tradition Field, the Spring Training home of the New York Mets.
- Oversaw the national HGTV Green Home Giveaway Promotion at Tradition, Hilton Head in 2008 and again in St. Lucie West in 2009.
- Promoted numerous concerts such as the Beach Boys, Eddie Money, Lovin' Spoonful, Rare Earth and many more at both Tradition Field and the Tradition, FL town square.
- Founded WestFest in Port St. Lucie, FL, a free monthly community event that today is considered one of the top events on Florida's Treasure Coast and donates thousands of dollars annually to local charities.
- 2003 MBA and BA in English/Communications from Niagara University.
- St. Lucie County Honorary Deputy Sheriff