2012 & 2014 Can-Am League Organization-of-the-Year
Rockland Boulders Job Openings
Join the Team Behind the Team!
Rockland Boulders Baseball Team Seeking New Team Members
(Ramapo, NY) - The Rockland Boulders are currently accepting resumes and applications for summer positions.
(please check back as list is updated frequently)
Internship Opportunites Also Available - Click Here!
Download Boulders application form by clicking here.
To sell the full menu of ticket programs including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket plans, as well as, group outings and food/beverage packages. The ideal candidate must be an aggressive, experienced sales professional who possesses the ability to grow an existing client base to its fullest potential. Candidate must have the ability to take a consultative approach in understanding client needs as they relate to company products and services. In addition to client development, this individual will be responsible for new business development through referrals, networking and relationships developed in tandem with group leaders and community organizations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct sales presentations to businesses, organizations and individuals in the Lower Hudson Valley and northern New Jersey.
• Coordinate and execute sales calls on potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
• Attain individual and department sales goals as set by the Ticket Manager
• Manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, contacts and appointments
• Generate new business through area businesses and organizations
• Develop new group sales programs and special events
• Maintain accurate documentation of prospecting and sales activity
• In conjunction with the In-Game Entertainment and Facility Operations Departments, coordinate logistics and assist in the execution of group events on game days
• Visits prospects and customers during home games
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Ticket Manager
• A minimum of two (2) years work experience in sales and/or customer service. Proven ability to meet goals and work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handles multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook as well as ability to learn and master new software programs.
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance with a professional image and demeanor
• Ability to not only sell, but up-sell.
• Willingness and understanding of working long hours, including some holidays, evenings and weekends.
- Paid position requiring 40+ hours per week, nights and weekends included, from May through August
- Must be enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a college Sports Management Program OR post college and looking for an exciting summer
- Must have a strong love and knowledge for baseball and want to learn the management side of the game at the professional level
- Knowledge of laundry/stains and the ability to learn the food service side of the clubhouse
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Must be organized and able to prioritze work to meed the needs of the athletes and coaches
- Must work effectively under pressure
- Possess strong organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be team-oriented
This is a paid position and limited travel with the team may be offered. If interested please contact Lori Rahaim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Box Office Manager
- Manage Box Office (handle interviewing, hiring, training and motivating box office staff)
- Processing and preparation of all ticket orders
- Provide daily and weekly reports to the Director of Ticket Sales
- Make sales calls and customer service calls
- Provide unsurpassed customer service for all clients
- Control Database functions with Ticket System in regards to mailings, reporting, returns, exchanges, etc.
- Liaison with Ticket Services Provider on event building, systems upgrades, database reports, and ticketing reports.
- Minimum 1-3 years of managerial experience in Ticket Operations
- Experience with accounting and daily cash reconciliation
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bachelor's degree required in related field
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE PRIOR EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH TICKETING SOFTWARE!
-Parking Lot Attendants
-Ovations Food Service Workers
Download application forms by clicking here.