2012 & 2014 Can-Am League Organization-of-the-Year
Rockland Boulders Job Openings
Join the Team Behind the Team!
Rockland Boulders Baseball Team Seeking New Team Members
(Ramapo, NY) - The Rockland Boulders are currently accepting resumes and applications for summer positions.
(please check back as list is updated frequently)
Internship Opportunites Also Available - Click Here!
Assist with the building of all events in the ticketing system
Process ticketing orders using the Provenue software
Generate financial and ticketing reports
Work directly with our catering company for billing purposes
Manage and mentor the ticket operations intern staff
Responsible for the day-to-day cash reconciliation
Responsible for the end of year ticket reconciliation
Provide exceptional customer service for all ticket related questions
Experience with Tickets.com highly preferred
Minimum 1-3 years of managerial experience in Ticket Operations
Experience with accounting and daily cash reconciliation
Ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills
Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
To sell the full menu of ticket programs including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket plans, as well as, group outings and food/beverage packages. The ideal candidate must be an aggressive, experienced sales professional who possesses the ability to grow an existing client base to its fullest potential. Candidate must have the ability to take a consultative approach in understanding client needs as they relate to company products and services. In addition to client development, this individual will be responsible for new business development through referrals, networking and relationships developed in tandem with group leaders and community organizations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conduct sales presentations to businesses, organizations and individuals in the Lower Hudson Valley and northern New Jersey.
• Coordinate and execute sales calls on potential customers through cold calling, prospecting and referrals from current customers.
• Attain individual and department sales goals as set by the Ticket Manager
• Manage schedule to achieve daily and weekly goals for calls, contacts and appointments
• Generate new business through area businesses and organizations
• Develop new group sales programs and special events
• Maintain accurate documentation of prospecting and sales activity
• In conjunction with the In-Game Entertainment and Facility Operations Departments, coordinate logistics and assist in the execution of group events on game days
• Visits prospects and customers during home games
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Ticket Manager
• A minimum of two (2) years work experience in sales and/or customer service. Proven ability to meet goals and work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Excellent oral communication, customer service and problem solving skills.
• Ability to function in fast-paced environment, handles multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook as well as ability to learn and master new software programs.
• Consistent, punctual and regular attendance with a professional image and demeanor
• Ability to not only sell, but up-sell.
• Willingness and understanding of working long hours, including some holidays, evenings and weekends.
The Rockland Boulders have an immediate opening in our corporate partnership sales department. If you are someone who thrives in a competitive and fast paced environment, have a proven sales record and love SPORTS, this is the right opportunity to join a professional team. Individuals should be dynamic and passionate.
The Boulders are looking for seasoned sales professionals to develop and sell advertising and marketing campaigns to new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who can develop new client relationships through a variety of means including networking and referrals from existing clients while having an innovative approach to client development and be a team player. This person will continually contact, develop and pursue direct advertising accounts and develop small business clients.
Responsibilities include soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling, managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets, identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs. The candidate is also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts.
Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. If you’re interested in a commission based position thriving in a highly energetic sales environment - this job is the opportunity for you!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Contact prospective customers to sell in-ballpark exposure, hospitality, print, promotions, radio, tickets, etc.
· Maintain account lists while soliciting new business.
· Develop proposals utilizing MS office products.
· Prepare advertising proposals, promotional plans, and sales literature.
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service.
· Investigate and resolve customer challenges.
· Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in fulfilling contracts and arranging promotional events.
· Responsible for exceeding sales budget and collection of sold accounts.
· Attend sales meetings, training sessions, and client remotes.
Applicants must possess exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills. They must be self-motivated, goal driven and creative, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
While each of our employees is different than the next, all applicants will:
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- Have 2+ years of sales experience.
- Be able to easily and effectively develop rapport with top-level executives.
- Be extremely self-motivated, have an entrepreneurial attitude, and a dynamic character.
- Have great negotiation skills and a fearless attitude.
Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
- Paid position requiring 40+ hours per week, nights and weekends included, from May through August
- Must be enrolled as a Junior or Senior in a college Sports Management Program OR post college and looking for an exciting summer
- Must have a strong love and knowledge for baseball and want to learn the management side of the game at the professional level
- Knowledge of laundry/stains and the ability to learn the food service side of the clubhouse
- Self-starter with the ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Must be organized and able to prioritze work to meed the needs of the athletes and coaches
- Must work effectively under pressure
- Possess strong organizational, written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be team-oriented
This is a paid position and limited travel with the team may be offered. If interested please contact Lori Rahaim at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-Parking Lot Attendants
-Ovations Food Service Workers